Do you need Branding Design help for your business?
Make sure your business stands out and becomes recognisable with my Branding Design services.
Branding design ensures that your business has a unique visual look that expresses who you are.
- High-quality branding design establishes that your business is high-quality
- Customers will instantly consider your business an appealing option
- Making these positive impressions will lead to more purchases
– Logo designs
– Colour Palette
– Brand Fonts
– Brand Pattern
– Brand Collateral
– Brand Guidelines
High-quality Branding Design isn’t just a generic logo you can buy online
Branding is the visual expression of your unique brand message. It encompasses every visual aspect of your business.
And it is made up of your Primary Logo, Alternative Logo, Submark, Colour Palette, Fonts and Brand Pattern. And all of this information will be housed in your Brand Guidelines document for you to refer to, to keep everything you need designed for your business consistent and correct.
If your Branding isn’t rooted in your brand message then it won’t feel right to you or impress your clients. You’ll end up with something that you want to constantly change, have no confidence in and most significantly it won’t help grow your business!
“Amy designed my branding with great skill and dedication. She helped me put order to the many aspects I wanted my design to represent”
Margaret Curran Art Therapy
More about my Branding Design process…
Stage 1 Uncover your unique brand message
Sometimes as business-owners when we get bogged down and when we aren’t achieving our goals, we begin to think that there’s nothing unique about us or our business. I get it, I’ve been there! But I guarantee there are plenty of things that make you and your business unique, sometimes you just need an outside pair of eyes to help you see it. This is where Stage 1 of my design process comes in. We gather all the vital information we need to bring your dream design to life.
During this stage we will
– Uncover the true purpose of your business
– Define who your ideal client is
– Uncover what problem your business solves for them
– Uncover what differentiates you from your competitors
– Define the story of your business and how you’ve gotten to where you are today
– Learn how you want your ideal clients to feel about your business
Stage 2 Get inspired
Now that I’ve got all the juicy information needed to create a fantastic design, it’s time to start getting visual. What I mean by this is it’s time for me to start gathering images that will serve as inspiration for your project. You may have heard of moodboards before and that’s essentially what this stage is. Images can include designs from other companies that share a similar tone and creative direction to what you are looking for. Photographs that may help inspire your colour palette. Images of any unique visuals that are already associated with your business.
This stage is important because
– It’s a chance to see what other high-standard design is out there
– Establish a strong design direction for your project
– Makes sure there’s a clear vision before the actual design work starts
Stage 3 Design Time
Now that I have both the info and the visuals, what you’ve been waiting for – the actual design can begin! I take the time to start sketching out initial ideas, experimenting with different visuals and developing the best designs to a point where they are good enough to show you and be considered a starting point for your final design!
During this stage
– I will do all the designer magic I need to do behind the scenes to have two amazing design options to show you
– We will have a design presentation Zoom call where I’ll walk you through each of the design directions in detail
– You will understand why each design decision was made and understand how it relates back to your unique brand message
– You will get to see the design brought to life in mock ups so you get a good sense of how to design will exist in the real world
– You will be able to give your initial feedback on what you like or don’t like about the design directions
Stage 4 Final Tweaks
This stage is all about refining your chosen design direction so it really looks and feels like you! You will have given initial feedback in the first design presentation and I will take this into consideration for the next round and so on.
During this stage
– I will implement the feedback you gave in the first design presentation and make the necessary changes
– We will have another design presentation on Zoom so you can see the changes I made and let me know if there is anything else you would like changed or added
– If there is, I will again take these changes into consideration and do one last round of design
– Then we will have our final design presentation where you can see your final, beautiful design in all it’s glory before it’s out in the real world
– You will start to get really excited about getting this design out there!
“I now have a full brand portfolio from Amy and I know where I am going with my brand. The whole process has given me a clear vision for my business”
Grainne Travers Nutrition
Branding Design Package
Investment €1,997 (50% upfront, 50% on completion)
Timeline 4-6 weeks
– 2 initial design directions with 2 rounds of feedback
– Primary logo, Alternative Logo & Submark
– Colour Palette
– Brand Font selection*
– Brand Pattern
– Brand Guidelines
– Logo Animations
– Social Media cover & profile images
– 6 brand launch social media posts
– Branded content for 5 Instagram highlights
– 10 social media templates in Canva Pro**
– 1-hour session covering how to edit these templates in Canva Pro
– Canva Pro tutorial videos for future use
– 2 print items of your choice (Business card, leaflet, menu etc.)
– 1-hour Brand Review session 2 months after your project has launched. In this review I can see how you are doing with your social media templates and you can ask me anything so you feel confident you are keeping your brand cohesive online
*If the font selected is a premium font, you will need to purchase relevant font license to use the font on your own device
**Canva Pro subscription required
Additional services you may need along with the Branding Design Package
Investment Starts at €497
Timeline Adds 2-4 weeks to the Branding Design Package timeline
“I’ve learned that good quality branding is critical when you are trying to break into a saturated E-Commerce market. I signed up with Amy and never looked back”
Branding Design Frequently Asked Questions
“Why do I need more than just a logo?”
You need more than just a logo for your business because without a whole branding strategy and package to go with it, it won’t have anywhere near the professionalism it needs to make an impact. A branding package may not seem like a priority now, but it actually is exactly what you need. Almost all of my clients who came to me thinking they just needed a logo on its own, soon realised how important having a fully designed branding package is for their business.
So they went for it, which didn’t just save them money but it also saved them the time and hassle of coming back to me in a few months time when they realised they needed to know their colour palette, they needed social media images, an alternative logo and that their printer needed print-ready files for their business cards/leaflets etc.
Instead of doing things bit by bit, you can get it all done in one go and save hundreds of euro by going for the package now. As I like to remind people, get your branding done well, get it done once!
“How do you make sure my branding will stand out?”
My design will be based on your unique brand message. So the design will be tailored exactly to your business, your personality and what makes your business unique.
Through extensive research of your industry competitors, we will make sure you stand out and don’t blend in!
“Amy did a brilliant job bringing my brand and logo to life! I wasn’t sure what I was looking for myself, but she expertly guided the experience. ”
Physio Strength Therapy
Book your free consultation call
Pick the date and time for your free 30 minute Zoom call, to discuss whether my services are a good fit for you. Looking forward to virtually meeting you!