Did you know you could be eligible for up to 90% off the cost of a website?
The Online Trading Voucher, provided by the Local Enterprise Office, has proven to be a huge success for many of Amy Mc Design’s previous clients.
The Online Trading Voucher is a scheme which will pay up to 90% of your web design costs up to a maximum value of €2,500. You must pay the other 10% of the costs.
Irish consumers spend around €850,000 per hour online, 24 hours a day, up to 70% of which goes overseas. Companies that remain offline are missing out on a huge opportunity.
Who is eligible to apply for an Online Trading Voucher?
- Businesses that have a limited online trading presence
- Business with 10 or less employees (Sole Traders with no employees are also eligible)
- Turnover less than €2 million
- Applicants must be a registered company and trading for minimum of 6 months
What can the Voucher be used for?
- A website supported by this grant must be an e-commerce website
How do I apply?
- Email us for a free consultation about the website you need to us design
- Book your place on the next information seminar, at your Local Enterprise Office
- Download the application form here
- You need three quotes for your web design project, to go along with your application
- We will help you fill out the application form correctly, so that it is approved
- Once your application is successful, we can begin to work on your website
- When the project is complete, draw down your grant of up to €2,500
Then what your business grow!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
Apply ASAP to be approved before the September deadline!