Celebrate. Retreat. Grow.
Lis na Carrig estate is opening its gates. The former private family home, steeped in heritage and luxury is opening up as an exclusive hire venue for others to enjoy.
From corporate events, family gatherings, intimate weddings and life celebrations we work closely with clients in delivering memorable experiences in a magical and private setting.
With a particular focus on corporate groups seeking an inspiring venue for off-site events, meetings, and networking gatherings, what sets us apart as a venue is our authentic integration of wellness elements into your experience.
- Flexible event space accommodating up to 50 people
- Sleeps 12 people. 6 double bedrooms in total. All ensuite with stunning garden views. 3 bedrooms with balconies. 2 bedrooms can be made up as twin
- Walled garden and herbaceous garden for outdoor drinks receptions
- 1890s Austrian grand piano in reception room
- Modern kitchen with cold room
- Cinema room with surround sound
- Snooker room with bar area
- Board room with natural light and presentation facilities
- 2 private offices
- 3 acres of private gardens including walled garden and putting green
- Gym & steam room
- Yoga studio
- Play den with pool table, foosball table, books, games, and TV
- Golf storage room
- Private parking with electric car charging
- 24-hour remote security monitoring of perimeter
Beyond our luxurious Victorian mansion, lies Aventine wellness gardens, sprawling across two acres at the rear of the estate.
Here, your group can indulge in rejuvenating yoga, breathwork workshops and leisurely wellness walks amidst the lush greenery, and engaging sessions in social and therapeutic horticulture. Visit aventinegardens.ie to learn more…
Community and Connection at Aventine Gardens…
The mission of the non-profit organisation is to allow people to heal and grow through nature, while also opening up part of the estate for community activities. Aventine Gardens core focus is Social and Therapeutic Horticulture,
a recognized practice that utilizes gardening and plant-related activities to enhance physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Participants engage in various gardening activities, such as planting, nurturing plants, and maintaining the garden, which can have therapeutic effects and provide a sense of purpose and accomplishment.
By offering these programs, Aventine Wellness Gardens provides individuals with an opportunity to connect with nature, experience the benefits of being outdoors, and engage in meaningful social interactions. Research has shown that spending time in nature and engaging in horticultural activities can have positive impacts on mental health, stress reduction, physical fitness, and overall well-being.
Furthermore, by opening up part of the estate for community activities, Aventine Wellness Gardens fosters a sense of community and inclusiveness.
It allows individuals from different backgrounds and age groups to come together, share experiences, and support one another in a beautiful natural setting.